- Win a £1800 stay in Cornwall!The Polurrian on the Lizard has had a style makeover - and then some. Fancy winning a 3 night £1800 stay at Cornwall's best kept secret?
- WIN: Timber FestivalWin tickets for a family of four to this fab, Forest Festival in the heart of Leicestershire.
- First time fashionReady for an adventure? Us too! Read on for inspo - and win a sizzling £400 hush wardrobe while you’re at it!
- The Muddy Awards WinnersThousands battled it out in the Muddy Awards. Now we have 24 victors - wanna meet them?
- SanctuaA plant based menu, clean eating, wonky veg – are you serious? Yes we are and it totally rocks!
- Pear Tree InnThis lively restaurant in the posh village of Woodhouse Eaves had a complete facelift and re-hauled its entire menu last year. Find out if it still has Muddy's seal of approval.
- Booming 'eckBluebells are popping up in their thousands across Leicestershire and Rutland. Find out where to spot the best ones locally here.
- Muddy Eats: The Royal OakAwarded an AA Rosette four years on the trot, Muddy books a table at this Long Whatton pub with rooms to see what all the fuss is about.
- The Muddy Guide: April 2019A Prosecco fest for you, a Nutella pizza making class for the kids! Plus new theatre, a brand new arts hub, a foodie fest and more - sounds like it's all going on in our 'hood this month!
- The Little Black BookThe very best businesses and brands in Leics & Rutland, handpicked by Muddy Stilettos.
- Family-friendly rentalsEaster's approaching, you need to reconnect with your fam, where should you book? Here's our pick of the best ones.
- The Langton ArmsGone is the dated pub and in its place is something seriously stylish and the food's not bad either.
- What's onThe best things to do around Leics & Rut this month.
- Half term saviours!Grab your mixing bowl and stirring spoon and let's have some fun fun this half term!
- Bloomin’ gorgeousPretty as a picture - this little coffee shop in Burbage is all style and plenty of substance.
Be the first to know about Leics & Rutland’s stylish pubs, cool getaways, new openings and the best of what’s on.