Muddy + Bicester Village shopping & styling spectacular
We're very excited to announce our brand new collaboration with designer fashion heaven, Bicester Village. Think the ultimate girls' day out. Come dine, shop and chat with us.
We hate to use the C word just yet but here at Muddy this is the year when we’re finally getting organised with our Christmas shopping and planning. No more dashing around shops on 23 Dec, no sirree!
With this in mind, we’ve concocted an amazing Christmas shopping and styling event with Bicester Village for Muddy readers. Basically, get everything nailed in one fell swoop – and indulge in delicious food from Soho House while you’re at it. Oh yes!
It takes place on Thurs 14 Nov (take your pick from the morning or afternoon session) in The Apartment, Bicester Village’s deliciously swanky space which can be booked for personal shopping appointments.. The morning event runs 10.30am- 12.30pm, followed by another at 2pm – 4pm. Tickets cost just £17.50 per person and include….
- How to buy the perfect gifts – a cheatsheet by Muddy founder Hero Brown. Tricky teenagers to buy for or the man who has everything? Hero’s curated section of presents will take the faff out of Christmas shopping.
- A guide to tablescaping and bringing festive chic to your home by renowned interior designer/florist Willow Crossley (google her gorgeous Cotswolds pubs).
- Expert styling advice on nailing the perfect Christmas party outfit by Muddy’s associate editor and ELLE contributor, Kerry Potter.
- A delicious light brunch/afternoon tea, provided by Soho House.
- A 10 percent discount for all participating Bicester Village stores throughout the day.
- A luxury goodie bag. Because self-gifting is a valid part of Christmas, right?!
Not a bad line-up, eh? Tickets are strictly limited (it’s a very exclusive event, dahhling) so round up your girlfriends pronto, book a day off work (you deserve it) and nab your tickets here. We’ll see you there!